The Royal Pitamaha Ubud
Romantic Honeymoon Villa – Ubud
The Royal Pita Maha blessed with valley landscape descending down to where the Ayung River carves its way through the natural, this resort offers an enriching experience of Bali’s heritage of art and culture.
This tranquil and romantic place is perfect for your honeymoon escape with your loved one. Each Balinese-style accommodation, the restaurant, and wellness facilities all imbibe luxury on a more tranquil note, taking you to experience nature’s finest.
Tastefully decorated, all villas in Royal Pita Maha come with a seating area and a dressing room. A satellite TV and a CD/DVD player are also provided. Other in-room comforts include a minibar, fridge and a coffee/tea maker. The luxurious bathroom has complete facilities. The Royal Pitamaha will make your honeymoon getaways unforgettable.
Kedewatan Village, Ubud – Bali
Nearby and Distance
- Central Ubud (Ubud Palace, Ubud Market) – 15 minutes drive
- Monkey Forest – 17 minutes drive
- Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park – 25 minutes drive
- Kintamani and Batur Volcano – 40 minutes drive
- Ngurah Rai Airport – 60 minutes drive
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast at Ayung Valley Restaurant
- Seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily afternoon tea with homemade cake
- Daily 6 bottles mineral water in the villa
- Daily tea and coffee supplies in the villa
- Daily morning Yoga Class at 9 am – 10 am at Ayung River Bale
- Scheduled shuttle bus service to Ubud Centre
- WiFi internet connection
“Wonderful stay. Our stay at the royal Pita Maha was indeed royal. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and were impressed with the cleanliness of the resort grounds, friendliness of the resort staff and overall accommodation.” – Miles Q, Chicago
“Stunning. i came here for my honeymoon and took a honeymoon package. the villa was stunning!! huge pool, huge Jacuzzi, very comfortable bed, and ethnic design all over the villa. the staff very helpful, friendly and professional.” – Dwee, Jakarta
“I found a paradise. I stayed at The Royal Pita Maha on 4-6 April 2016, it was an excellent experience. The room was very spacious (300m2) and beautifully decorated. I went there for my honeymoon, and it was amazing.” – Andreas C