Villa Kamaniiya Sayan Village, Ubud
Lovely 5 Bedrooms Ubud Villa Overlook Sayan Ridge
Villa Kamaniiya is a 5 bedrooms private pool villa in Ubud that encompasses just under a hectare of prime tropical landscape in the spiritually charged village of Sayan, Ubud. This villa overlooks a branch of the Ayung River in a setting surrounded by dense valley greenery. An elegant living pavilion in the centre of the property and is edged by an enormous pond on one side and a T-shaped swimming pool on the other. It is impressive open-plan structure supported by solid timber columns with an air-conditioned sitting room and adjacent media room at the back. There are also two cleverly concealed areas accessible only by narrow wooden steps where guests can meditate or practice yoga. Villa Kamaniiya is one of luxury private villa in Bali, perfect place to have the great time for relaxation and pampering yourself in the luxury.
Sayan Village, Ubud – Bali
Nearby and Distance
- Central Ubud (Ubud Palace, Ubud Market) – 15 minutes drive
- Monkey Forest – 17 minutes drive
- Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park – 25 minutes drive
- Kintamani and Batur Volcano – 40 minutes drive
- Ngurah Rai Airport – 60 minutes drive
Service and Facilities
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms en suite (all King sized bed)
- Swimming Pool 15m x 5m
- Air-conditioned sitting room and adjacent media room
- Formal and casual dining area
- Areas for meditation or yoga
- Fully equipped kitchen and a wood fire oven
- A large stretch of manicured lawn for outdoor events such as an intimate wedding or private party.
- Staffs: Villa manager, cook, maids, security guards, gardener and pool attendant
- Welcome drinks on arrival with Balinese cake
- Daily American-style breakfast
- Wifi internet connection
- Once daily round trip to Ubud centre
- Airport pick up service
More About Villa Kamaniiya
Villa Kamaniiya featuring 5 bedrooms with panoramic view. The master bedroom is a private sanctuary with its own terrace and a unique seating pod facing the serene beauty of a tropical forest. The en-suite bathroom has been created for spa-inspired indulgence with a stone tub and overhead rain shower. There is also an outdoor bathing area set up with a rustic shower and Jacuzzi to leisurely soak away muscular tension. Two more tastefully-appointed bedrooms are located on the other side of the swimming pool in a tiered structure. A separate guest wing is suitably distanced for the rest of the property and features two additional bedrooms built to follow the contours of the sloping landscape. They are slightly different in style and have been designed using polished concrete and curved lines resulting in a more contemporary appearance.
The formal dining room is a separate pavilion featuring a full length timber table and mood-enhancing light fixtures. Alternatively, a shaded terrace is available for more casual dining experiences. This area has a wood fire oven that can be used to cook pizza, bake bread and create other culinary delights. In one corner of the garden there is a traditionally thatched lounging pavilion that is elevated to capture sweeping views of mature trees and swaying coconut palms. A large stretch of manicured lawn lends itself to outdoor events such as an intimate wedding or private party.