Villa Majapahit Maya Ketewel, South East Bali
Villa Majapahit Maya – 3 or 4 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Ketewel
Majapahit Beach Villas, an enclave of three beach front villas located on Bali’s southeast coast with landscaping and contemporary architecture. The four-bedroom, absolutely beach front Villa Maya, has a larger garden and sits on the water’s edge, offering stunning views of the sea and offshore islands. An adjoining door also connects it to a traditional Javanese, one-bedroom wooden joglo (also on the water’s edge) which has been renovated to the highest levels of comfort with honeymooners and romance in mind
Villa Maya comprises a two-storey villa and a self-contained antique timber joglo house; each is set in its own private seafront garden complete with swimming pool. The main three-bedroom villa offers a choice of living and dining areas-one in an open-sided beachfront pavilion next to a relaxation bale-a massage pavilion, and a seaside sun deck.
Perfect for honeymooners, the joglo presents an open-sided sitting/dining area with kitchenette, behind which is a bedroom and bathroom. The joglo boasts its own swimming pool and bordering the beach is a large deck for wedding ceremonies.
Pabean Village, Ketewel – Bali
Nearby and Distance
- Famous Bali’s Park (Bali Safari Marine Park, Bali Bird Park, Bali Zoo Park) – 15 to 20 minutes drive
- Komune Beach Club – 15 minutes drive
- Sanur – 20 minutes drive
- Ubud – 30 minutes drive
- Seminyak – 40 minutes drive
- Ngurah Rai Airport – 55 minutes drive
Service and Facilities
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms en suite (All King sized bed)in one building ; plus A separate joglo bedroom with king-size bed
- Indoor living/dining for six; open-sided living/dining pavilion; alfresco dining on seaside deck; joglo living/dining providing dining for six (dining tables can be combined to make one long table for 20); relaxation balé.
- Swimming Pool: Main pool: 14 x 4 metres plus 2 jacuzzis, Joglo pool: 8 x 2.6 metres.
- WiFi internet connection
- Satellite-channel TVs in living room, master and joglo; DVD player; surround sound system; iPod dock; CD player.
- Pool toys; bicycles x 4; traditional jukung boat available (based in Sanur) for 6 people with snorkelling equipment; boogie boards.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional spa and beauty therapists in the villa’s dedicated spa room.
- A 7-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours per day at a charge of US$35++ (excludes petrol).
- Ideally designed for holding weddings and events for up to 100 guests.
- Barbecue; safety deposit box; full back-up diesel powered generator.
- Staffs: a villa manager; personal butlers; cook (plus head chef overseeing the Majapahit Beach complex of 3 villas); villa attendants, and security guards.
- Airport pick up service
- Welcome drink and tropical fruits upon arrival
- Airport pick up & drop off by Lovely Bali (minimum 4nights stay)
- Early Bird 5% discount when booking 150 days in advance (Does not apply for New Year period)
- Last Minute 10% discount, when book 15 days prior check in date
- Long Stay discount, when book 10 nights or more (15% Low & Shoulder season), (10% High season), (5% Peak season)
“Incredible Experience. We stayed at Majapahit Maya and it was amazing! Beautiful view, quiet and relaxing scene and the staff are all great people. The whole place was very clean and maintained everyday, traditional balinese interior design which made us feel we were truly in Bali paradise.” – Ishigaya H, Tokyo (stayed March 2018)
“Most Amazing place ever. We stayed at Majapahit Maya and it was amazing! Beautiful view, quiet and relaxing scene and the staff are all great people. The whole place was very clean and maintained everyday, traditional balinese interior design which made us feel we were truly in Bali paradise.” – Julia P (stayed March 2018)