Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud Ubud
Modern Luxury Ubud Villa Few Minutes drive to Central Ubud
Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud rests on the edge of Tegallantang, a quiet village just north of Ubud. The villa looks towards a verdant wall of mature trees edging the ravine at the bottom of the garden. Life is unhurried in this peaceful rice-farming neighbourhood of Balinese families and traditional temples. Yet within a short walk are signs of more modern times – a growing number of excellent warungs (local cafés) and even a batik studio. A few kilometres south, central Ubud beckons with museums, galleries, temples, boutiques, restaurants and spas.
Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud gives families and groups of friends the opportunity to experience Bali’s cultural capital while enjoying warm and welcoming interiors, sophisticated furnishings and excellent service. The villa comprises four ensuite bedrooms, semi-open-air living and dining areas including an upper level sunset lounge, a large swimming pool, well-equipped gym, and air-conditioned TV room/study.
Shinta Dewi Ubud lies on the edge of a pretty village among terraced rice fields, and is just a few kilometres from Ubud, famed for its museums, galleries, temples, boutiques, restaurants and spas. Under the care of a team of professional staff, including a manager, personal butlers, and talented in-house chef, a relaxing holiday is guaranteed.
Jl. Sri Wedari , Ubud – Bali
Neaby and Distance
- Ubud market & Royal palace – 2 km
- Blanco Museum& Neka Art Museum – 3 to 5 km
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace – 6.6 km
- Bali Zoo Park and Bali Bird Park – 17 km
- Ngurah Rai Airport – 42 km
Service and Facilities
- Capacity 8 adults (4 bedrooms with 1 king and 3 split-king beds). Master bedroom on the first floor while 3 rooms on the second floor – plus 3 extra beds for children on request (additional charge applies).
- Swimming pool 16m x 6m x 1.4m
- Living room L-shaped indoor/outdoor living and dining room with open-plan guest kitchen; upper level ‘sunset’ lounge; air-conditioned media room (convertible from 4th bedroom); poolside balé; barbecue terrace; garden balé.
- Entertainment : Sonos 3-zone sound system; satellite TVs – 50-inch in upstairs lounge, 32-inch in bedrooms; DVD players/library; iPod dock.
- Gym & Spa :High-spec running machine (with Polar heart rate technology); stationery bike; weights and bench; separate massage room for in-villa treatments carried out by therapists on call.
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast included.
- Transport :Airport pick up and drop off is included. Free drop off to Ubud centre two times daily between 8am and 8pm.
- For families :Villa Shinta Dewi is well equipped for families, and can provide baby cots, highchairs, booster seats and pool fence on request.
- Other facilities: Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 bicycles.
- Staffs:Villa manager; operation manager; chef; butlers/housekeeping; security; garden and pool staff. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request for a small additional cost.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- WiFi internet connection
- Airport pick up by Lovely Bali – minimum 4 nights stay
- Early Bird 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance (Does not apply for New Year period
- Last Minute 10% discount, when book 30 days prior check in date
- Long Stay discount, when book 10 nights or more (15% Low & Shoulder season), (10% High season), (5% Peak season)
“Fantastic Villa. Amazing villa close to Ubud they provide a daily drip off which was great as the villa is not walking distance from Ubud centre, great amenities and pool, great choice of breakfast, and the staff really do go that extra mile for you, cannot recommend staying here enough.” – Kathrynt (stayed June 2019)
“Girls trip. This villa had 5 girls jaws drop as we walked in! Everything was very clean, set up beautifully and had wonderful staff welcome us, help with bags and give us an introduction into the villa. The rooms are very nice with plenty of amenities, toiletries, sewing kits, fresh fruit, bottled water, soda waters etc!” – Rachhutch12 (stayed September 2018)