Villa Alamanda Tengkulak Village, Ubud Outskirt
Lovely Villa Alamanda in Ubud surrounded by lush tropical rainforest
On the outskirts of Ubud, perched high on a jungle-clad hillside overlooking a ravine, lies the beautiful Villa Alamanda. Set high on a ravine amongst tall trees, lush green foliage and twittering birds this four-bedroom villa takes you back in time. Alamanda is part of a traditional wood-carvers’ village that conjures up images of the Bali of yesteryear. Here, guests are privy to the routines of daily Balinese life from elaborate Hindu ceremonies to children playing in the street.
What really makes this villa special is the way its design complements its natural setting with alang-alang thatched roofs, wooden beams and polished floors featuring a large open-sided terrace to enjoy the balmy tropical climate. Air-conditioned king-size bedrooms with marble ensuite bathrooms provide the perfect respite from the heat along with the fully enclosed media room.The gardens are spectacular, with a 13 x 9 metre infinity pool that hangs over the ravine and a poolside balé just made for relaxing. Frangrant frangipanis, red heliconias and the bright-yellow alamanda inject colour against the rich green foliage of the surrounding jungle.
Fully staffed, including a fabulous in-house chef, guests need only focus on lazing by the pool, indulging in scrumptious home-cooked meals, being pampered with deluxe spa treatments, or simply admiring the views.
Tengkulak Village, Ubud – Bali
Nearby and Distance
- Elephant Cave – 10 minutes drive
- Central Ubud – 15 minutes drive
- Bali Zoo, Bali Bird Park – 20 minutes drive
- Seminyak – 45 minutes drive
- Airport Ngurah Rai – 70 minutes drive
Service and Facilities
- 4 air-conditionedbedrooms en suit (all King-size beds
- Open-sided living and dining terrace; air-conditioned media room; poolside balé.
- Swimming Pool: 13m x 9m.
- Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Indonesian cooking classes available.
- WiFi; landline for local and IDD calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV and DVD player; CD player.
- Safes in each bedroom.
- For children: High chair; baby cot with net; blender; DVDs,
- A car and driver (seating up to seven passengers) is available to villa guests for eight hours a day at a cost of USD$25++/day (excluding petrol).
- Staffs: Villa manager (part-time); chef; butlers; housekeeper; gardener; pool attendant; security guards.
- Airport pick up service
- Welcome drink and tropical fruits upon arrival
- Wifi internet connection
HOT DEALS: 15% discount for Last Minutes booking less than 10 days prior arrival date. Long stay discount available.