Villa Lumia Lodtunduh, Ubud
Villa Lumia – 4 Bedroom Ubud Villa
Villa Lumia is set on a 2,300 square meter beautiful land surrounded lovely Ubud’s nature providing perfect place to relax for your holidays, located just few minutes from Ubud, nestled between a river and stunning rice fields spreading across the horizon. Villa Lumia features 4 bedrooms (each with open sky bathrooms) are located around a century old traditional Joglo and can welcome up to 12 guests. Two of the rooms have a mezzanine that can each welcome 2 additional people. A good option for parents who do want to keep an eye on their children.
The villa completed with excellent mix of amenities with its 20 meters swimming pool with fascinating rice field view, 60m2 terrace for fancy a dinner under the stars, or sun, other common areas do include a bar and its pool table, a fully equipped fitness center and a TV room. Another great advantage of staying at the Villa Lumia is the personalized service provided by dedicated staffs. Enjoy a relaxing stay at private pool villa in Ubud for memorable family vacation in Bali.
Jl. Tegal Utu gang Lumia, banjar Kelingkung – Desa Lod Tunduh, Ubud – Bali
Nearby and Distance
- Central Ubud (ubud palace and ubud market) – 10 minutes drive
- Sacred Monkey Forest – 10 minutes drive
- Bali Zoo Park and Bali Bird Park – 15 minutes drive
- Tegalalang rice terrace – 20 minutes drive
- Celuk Village gold and silver crafting – 20 minutes drive
- Ngurah Rai Airport – 50 minutes drive
Service and Facilities
- 4 air conditioned bedrooms en suite up to 12 people. Two of rooms have a mezzanine that can each welcome 2 additional people.
- All bedrooms completed with walk-in dressing, huge semi-outdoor bathrooms with shower and bathtub, reading lamps, writing desk, bluetooth speakers
- 20 meters infinity swimming pool overlooking rice fields with shallow part convenient for children
- TV Room with endless choice of both international and local channels to a database of hundreds of movies.
- Open living areas with comfortable sofas overlooking swimming pool and rice field
- Dining area with wooden dining table adjoining with living area
- Terrace with relaxing sofas overlooking Ubud’s nature
- Hot water Jacuzzi up to 6 people on the terrace overhanging a river
- Fitness Center fully furnished with the latest commercial grade equipment
- Billiard and Bar for those enjoying a drink and playing pool at the same time.
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- A wine cellar that enables to keep some foreign bottles at the right temperature for the wine connoisseurs.
- WiFi internet connection
- Spacious lush tropical garden
- Fully Staffs: Villa Manager, Chef, housekeeping, gardener & pool attendant, security
- Welcome drink, tropical fruits upon arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- Shuttle service to Ubud centre
- WiFi internet connection
- Airport pick up service
“Beautiful villa set in rice fields. We stayed one night in this lovely villa set in rice fields just minutes outside of Ubud center. The villa it’s self is beautifully laid out and well appointed. The staff is wonderful – very helpful and the food was delicious! a very nice gathering place!” – Missy B, Chicago
“Heaven. You won’t regret staying here. Our group of 13 stayed 4 nights. Everything was perfect. Villa Lumia was a paradise. Everything was as promised. Ketut is a fabulous chef which meant we ate at the Villa every evening. Our group had the best time. We would love to return.” – Shelaye, Adelaide
“An oasis in Paradise! This was our second stay at Villa Lumia this year and hosts Ketut and Komang welcomed us back like family. The facilities and accommodation are second to none. A truely wonderful experience.” – Khenley