Villa Radha Berawa, Canggu
Romantic Escape for Honeymoon Getaways in Canggu Bali
Villa Radha at Dea Villas is rustic romance personified – a jungle hideaway surrounded by lotus ponds in a dreamlike world of its own. Inside this traditional teak wood building is a beautifully proportioned bedroom with regal king-size bed and an eclectic collection of chairs. Contrasting with the building’s 100-year history and whimsical furnishings and artefacts are some 21st century features: an upholstered daybed, a 47-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, an iPod dock and air-conditioning
A few steps lead down from the bedroom to an indoor-outdoor bathroom. This space has a more contemporary feel, with polished concrete walls, non-slip floors and a glazed pergola roof. There’s a dressing area, a vanity with twin basins, a walk-in rain shower and a magnificent two-person alfresco bathtub carved out of a single piece of river rock.
Villa Radha has a surprisingly wide choice of living areas for a one-bedroom property. The smaller gladak with its hatch opening onto a cute mini-me veranda offers an intimate space for reading or breakfasting and is furnished with a small table for three. And at the end of the water-garden, beyond the lagoon-style plunge pool is a sun deck with two loungers and a cushion-covered balé, just the spot to hideaway with a good book. Tucked away in another corner of the garden is a double hammock surrounded by tropical blooms.
Jl. Tegal Sari, Berawa Canggu – Bali (at Dea Villas complex)
Nearby and Distance
- Berawa Beach, Canggu Club – 5 minutes drive
- Batubelig Beach, Mozaic Beach Club – 10 minutes drive
- Potato Head Beach Club, KuDeTa, Seminyak Square – 15 minutes drive
- Echo Beach – 15 minutes drive
- Ngurah Rai Airport – 45 minutes drive
Service and Facilities
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom ensuite (King-size bed).
- Free-form plunge pool
- Sitting and TV area in bedroom suite; veranda with seating; reading/breakfast pavilion; garden bale; sun deck
- Cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks
- A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, western, children’s and vegetarian dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; wines and cocktails
- WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available for guest use
- A professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Power plate etc;2 bicycles (Shared with the other Dea estate)
- A a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house, shared between the 5Dea villas.
- Dea Spa, shared by all five Dea villas, includesmassage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- Barbecue; in-room safes; back-upgenerator; Access to the Canggu club except for Water-Boom, Trampoline, Kids club, SPA, Junior sport academy, Movie theater and bowling
- Staffs: Villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security. 29 staff shared between the 5Dea villas
- Airport pick up service
- Welcome drink, cool towel and fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary access to Canggu Club
- Wifi internet connection
HOT DEALS: 15% discount for Last Minutes booking less than 10 days prior arrival date.