Villa Sarasvati Berawa, Canggu
Spacious Living and Stunning Paddy field View
Villa Sarasvati at Dea Villas comprises a large living pavilion and a two-storey building arranged in an L shape around a 20m swimming pool looking onto rice terraces. The open-plan living pavilion has a formal seating area with doors onto a covered open-sided garden room, a dining area and, across a bar counter, the guest kitchen and second service kitchen behind. In the second pavilion, which is fronted by a covered terrace on both storeys, two ground-floor master suites flank a central ‘art-gallery’ foyer leading to the main entrance. Stairs lead up to the second level where two more guest suites and a family TV room open onto the terrace.
Saraswati Villa offers four spacious bedroom suites, each with a dressing area and a light-filled bathroom that spills onto either a private garden or terrace. Each bedroom comes with an iPod dock, 32-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, air-conditioning, overhead fan (for the master suites), and a window seat that converts to a single bed for extra guests.
Jl. Tegal Sari, Berawa Canggu – Bali (at Dea Villas complex)
Nearby and Distance
- Berawa Beach, Canggu Club – 5 minutes drive
- Batubelig Beach, Mozaic Beach Club – 10 minutes drive
- Potato Head Beach Club, KuDeTa, Seminyak Square – 15 minutes drive
- Echo Beach – 15 minutes drive
- Ngurah Rai Airport – 45 minutes drive
Services and Facilities
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms en suite ( 2 King size beds, 2 Twin beds convertible to King)
- Swimming Pool; 20m x 4m
- Air-conditioned living and dining pavilion with table for 14; large open-sided garden room; air-conditioned TV lounge; furnished terraces on two levels; two antique garden pondoks (rice shelters).
- 52-inch TV with cable channels and DVD player in TV room; 32-inch cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks; Yamaha piano.
- WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available.
- A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, western, children’s and vegetarian dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; wines and cocktails
- Shared with the other Dea estate villasis a professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Power plate etc;2 bicycles
- A children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house, shared between the 5Dea villas.
- Dea Spa, shared by all five Dea villas, includes massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- Fully equipped kitchenette and barbecue facility; in-room safes; generator back-up;
- Access to the Canggu club except for Water-Boom, Kids club, SPA, Junior sport academy
- One car and driver at special rate US$ 25++ (8 hours per day; excludes petrol).
- Petanque court; giant garden chess; barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Canggu Club membership
- Staffs: Villa Sarasvati shares a total of 29 staff with the four other villas in the Dea estate: villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security.
- Airport pick up service
- Welcome drink, cool towel and fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary access to Canggu Club
- Wifi internet connection
HOT DEALS: 15% discount for Last Minutes booking less than 10 days prior arrival date.