5 Bedrooms Villa Seminyak
Des Indes Villas sits securely within the Laksmana Villas, an exclusive enclave right in the heart of Seminyak, within walking distance to Petitenget Beach. Famous beach clubs and restaurant only minutes drive away, this lovely villa featuring five pavilions arranged around two swimming pools
Des Indes Villa II’s five bedrooms are spacious and handsomely designed, with teakwood-lined vaulted ceilings, custom-designed display cabinets, and polished wood floors embellished with oriental rugs. The huge fan-cooled open-sided living pavilion – its soaring teak-lined roof supported on massive wood pillars – is the villa’s social hub. Opening onto the swimming pool
Jl. Kayu Aya gang Astina Pura (The Laksmana Estate), Seminyak – Bali
- Nearby Beaches: (Petitenget Beach 450 m), (Seminyak Beach 2,2 km), (Double Six Beach 3,7 km), (Batubelig Beach 3,8 km)
- Nearby Beach Clubs: (Ku De Ta 600 m), (Potato Head Beachclub 1,1 km), (Finns Beach Club 7,2 km)
- Nearby Restaurants : (The Breeze at Samaya 250m), (La Luciola 400m), (Mrs Sippy Bali 700 m), (La Favela 1,7 km)
- Nearby Shops or Mall : (Seminyak Square 600 m), (Seminyak Village 650m), (Sunset Point 2,3 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 11,8 km
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms ensuite (4 king bed & 1 twin convertible to king)
- Swimming Pool: Main pool: 16m x 4m. 0.8m-1.7m depth; Secondary pool: 10m x 3m. 0.5m-1.6m depth.
- Large fan-cooled open-sided living pavilion with two seating areas and dining table for 10; poolside balé with comfortable cushions; bar terrace with seating; well-equipped kitchen; second living area and dining pergola alongside the smaller pool.
- Entertainment: 47-inch curved TV with satellite channels in four bedroom; 43-inch TV in one bedroom; DVD players in all bedrooms; amplified and Bose speakers in living pavilion; books and magazines.
- For Families: Equipment at the villa includes a baby cot and high chair.
- Dining: Breakfast is complimentary; priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes for lunch and dinner; requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Fibre-optic internet with WiFi; landline for local calls.
- Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 massage beds.
- Staff: Villa manager; assistant manager; chef; cook; butlers/housekeeping; garden and pool staff; maintenance; security.
|Season||3 Bedrooms||4 Bedrooms||5 Bedrooms|
|Low||usd 640++||usd 810++||usd 990++|
|Shoulder||usd 780++||usd 950++||usd 1.150++|
|High||usd 1.350++||usd 1.350++||usd 1.350++|
|Peak||usd 1.610++||usd 1.610++||usd 1.610++|
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low season: 2 nights
Shoulder season: 3 nights
High season : 5 nights
Peak season : 7 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Des Indes II