6 Bedrooms Villa Sanur
Villa Puri Nirwana rises on the edge of a beach of black volcanic sand in Cucukan, a traditional Balinese village 20km from Sanur on Bali’s south-eastern coast. Here, the rhythm of life remains largely unchanged across generations: jukungs (brighty coloured fishing outriggers) rest on the shore, farmers tend their rice fields, and at night the sea breeze carries the percussive beat of the gamelan. Beyond the garden, a paved promenade lines the beach from the Tukad Pakerisan river mouth to Pura Masceti, one of Bali’s nine sacred directional temples and site of many ceremonies.
The views are breathtaking – across the bay towards Gunung Agung rising in the distance, and across the ocean to the mountain outline of Nusa Penida on the horizon. This stretch of coastline is popular with surfers – one of Bali’s best surf spots is a few minutes’ drive away – but strong currents make it unsafe for swimming; best to head to the sheltered lagoon waters of Sanur a short drive away along the bypass which also accords easy access to myriad attractions in the area – the closest, Bali Safari Park, being just a five-minute drive away.
Pantai Cucukan, Villa Puri Nirwana, Keramas- Bali
- Beaches: (Lebih Beach 250 m), (Matahari Terbit Beach 17 km) (Saba Beach 3,8 km),
- Tourist Attractive: (Bali Safari & Marine Park 1.5 km)
- Restaurants & Cafe: (Dapoer Lebih 350 m), (Barn n Bunk 800m), (Warung Indah 950m)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 27 km
- living rooms; media room; dining room seating 20; additional dining area for 6; poolside fan-cooled gazebo with alfresco dining for 12; poolside bale; modern kitchen.
- Pool: Length 16m x width 5m x depth 0.8-1.5m, with jacuzzi section.
- Staff: Owner rep; assistant villa manager; butler; housekeepers; 24-hour security; gardeners. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) on request at extra charge.
- Dining: Complimentary breakfast on the first morning of your stay. A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate. Professional chef services can be organised for an additional charge.
- Broadband internet with WiFi; landline for local calls.
- Entertainment: 55-inch TV with Indovision and DVD player; outdoor speakers; bluetooth; PlayStation; pool table.
For familiesFamilies with young children will appreciate the baby cot and high chair, sandpits and pool toys.
- Spa: In-villa massage and spa treatments can be arranged on request using visiting therapists (extra costs apply), Spa joglo facilities include massage beds, back massage chair, hair station and copper bath.
- Transport: The villa manager will be pleased to assist with transport arrangements. Metered taxis are readily available or a chauffered car can be hired.
- Weddings & events: Villa Puri Nirwana makes an idyllic beachfront wedding and special event venue, catering for up to 120 guests.
- Additional facilities: All areas are wheelchair accessible; elevator; barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit boxes.
|Season||5 Bedrooms||6 Bedrooms|
|Low||usd 840++||usd 930++|
|Shoulder||usd 950++||usd 1.060++|
|High||usd 1.160++||usd 1.310++|
|Peak||usd 1.490++||usd 1.490++|
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low season: 2 nights
Shoulder season: 3 nights
High season : 5 nights
Peak season : 7 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Puri Nirwana