5 Bedrooms Villa Seminyak
Villa 1880 is tucked away down a quiet lane in sought-after Batu Belig on the peaceful northern edge of Seminyak. An easy 10-minute stroll away is Batu Belig Beach, walking south along the black volcanic sand brings you to uber-trendy beach bars.
Villa 1880 comprises an antique plantation house sandwiched between two contemporary buildings: a flat-roofed living pavilion at the front and a double-storey bedroom block at the back. The entrance leads directly to the large open-sided living pavilion lying alongside the 19m pool, with open-plan guest kitchen and bar at one end, leading to the chef’s kitchen. A large terrace runs from the shallow section of the pool to Bedroom I and the spa, and houses a casual seating area. From here, steps lead up to the veranda which wraps around two sides of the house, providing access to the sunset roof terrace, two guest bedrooms, children’s bunk room, media room and, above, the romantic attic bedroom.
Jl. Batubelig gang Daksina no 13C, Seminyak – Bali
- Beaches: (Batubelig Beach 600 m), (Berawa Beach 2,8 km), (Petitenget Beach 3,8 km)
- Beach Clubs: (Mari Beach Clubs 500 m ) (Finns Beach Club 2,4 km), (Ku De Ta 4,3 km)
- Restaurants : (Made’s Warung Berawa 1,5 km), (Tratoria Canggu 1,6 km), (Milk &Madu 1,9 km),
- Cafe : (Cafe Del 650 m), (Old Man’s 5,2 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 12,2 km
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms ensuite (4 super-king beds & 1 children’s room with 8 bunk beds) for 8adults & 8 children
- Swimming pool 19 x 4m saltwater pool with shaded shallow section for kids.
- Living area: Open-sided fan-cooled living and dining area with dining table for 10 and guest kitchen/bar; main kitchen; poolside sitting area with hammock and table tennis; air-conditioned media room; office; large roof terrace with barbecue
- Entertainment: 60-inch TV with satellite channels, sound bar and DVD player in media room; 42-inch TV with satellite channels in 4 bedrooms, DVD players; DVD and book library; board games; table tennis. Portable speakers in bedrooms, media room and living pavilion. Plug in for phone plus bluetooth system.
- For family: a bassinette; 2 baby cots; high chair; baby bath; children’s books, toys and pool inflatables.
- Spa room
- Dining: Suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian and international dishes, including a kids menu, healthy options, and barbecues. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate. Optional cooking classes.
- WiFi connection via high speed fibre optic internet; room-to-room phone system; phone for local calls.
- Additional Facilities: Gas barbecue grill; diesel powered back-up generator; wine fridge; water filtration system; safety deposit boxes.
- Staffs: Villa manager; private chef; butlers; housekeeper; security guards; gardener.
|Season ||4 Bedrooms ||5 Bedroooms|
|Low||usd 690++||usd 790++|
|Shoulder ||usd 900++||usd 990++|
|High ||usd 1.250||usd 1.250|
|Peak ||usd 1.530++||usd 1.530++|
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa 1880