5 Bedrooms Beachfront Villa Sanur
Villa Cemara blessed with an amazing 60 metres of absolute beachfront, and blissful ocean vistas, wide expanse of golden sand in Sanur on Bali’s south-eastern coast, Walk through the gate and take a stroll along the beach or cycle along the promenade to the laid-back village’s many beachfront cafes, restaurants, boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas a little further north.
Villa Cemara’s five ocean-facing living and sleeping pavilions feature light interiors liberally adorned with finely crafted local materials. The enormous open-sided living pavilion is the villa’s social heart – just the spot for casual breakfasts and candlelit dinners prepared by the accomplished villa cook.
The entire family will appreciate the cool beach vibe here. Kids can build sandcastles and paddle in the shallow waters; older guests can kite-surf or take to the sea on a jetski. The friendly staff will look after you well, and are happy to organise everything during your stay.
Jl. Cemara Semawang, Sanur – Bali
- Nearby Beaches: (Cemara Beach front – on site), (Semawang Beach 400 m), (Mertasari Beach 800 m)
- Nearby Activities: (Serangan Turtle Island 8,9 km), (Serangan water sport 9,7 km), (Waterbom 12,9 km)
- Nearby Restaurants : (Massimo Italian 900 m), (Tratoria Sanur 1km)
- Nearby Shops or Mall : (Plaza Renon 7,6 km), (Mall Bali Galleria 11,9 km), (Beach Walk 17,3 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 13,8 km
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms en-suite (3 king beds; 2 sets of twins convertible to kings);
- Swimming Pool 10m x 3m. 1.5m-2.5m depth, with sun loungers
- Open living areas; fan-cooled beachfront living and dining pavilion; garden balé; poolside sun decks.
- Entertainment: 42-inch TV with Indovision satellite channels and DVD player in master, and both garden level suites; Sonos; Bose iPod dock; digital music library; DVD library’ books and magazines; board games.
- For families baby cot, highchair and booster seat available at the villa.
- Dining: a suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Broadband internet with WiFi; landline for local calls (international calls charged); mobile phone coverage; telephones connecting all rooms.
- Transport: A 6-seater Kijang and a 12-seater mini-bus are available for up to 8 hours a day at extra additional cost. Metered taxis are also easily available from this central Sanur Location.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; safety deposit boxes.
- Staff: Villa manager; assistant villa manager; cook; housekeepers; garden and pool staff; security.
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Cemara