4 Bedrooms Villa The Bukit
Sohamsa Ocean Estate lies at the edge of the Bukit peninsula, a limestone plateau on the delightfully unspoiled southernmost tip of Bali. It rests within an exclusive enclave of luxury villas that line the cliff high above the Indian Ocean – seemingly miles away from the island’s busiest tourist districts yet just half an hour from the airport. While there is little within walking distance in this dramatic rural setting, just two kilometres away is Pandawa Beach with its stretch of white sand, local cafes and sea sports. Hidden beach coves and famed surf breaks are within easy reach, as is the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, some very cool beach clubs and the restaurants of Jimbaran Bay and Nusa Dua.Complex Villa Karang Saujana, Lot 3, Desa Kutuh, Kecamatan Kuta Selatan, Kabupaten Badung, Bali,
Within the beautifully designed villa – which skilfully combines contemporary architecture with natural materials from the Indonesian archipelago – are both formal air-conditioned and casual alfresco living and dining spaces, generously sized air-conditioned bedrooms and bathrooms, and a large infinity pool.
Complex Villa Karang Saujana, Lot 3, Desa Kutuh, Kecamatan Kuta Selatan-Bali
- Beaches: ( Green Bowl Beach 3,5 km), (Melasti Beach 7,1 km), (Pandawa Beach 2 km)
- Beach Clubs: (Sundays Beach Club 7,6 km), (White Rock Beach Club 7,3 km), (Cattamaran Beach Club 6,6 km)
- Tourist Attractive: (Pandawa Marine Park 3,9 km), (Uluwatu Temple 14 km), (New Kuta Golf 10 km)
- Restaurants & Cafe: (Pandawa Seaview 3,2 km), (Teba Cafe Pandawa 2,9 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 19 km
- Living pavilion, alfresco dining terrace, and a shared equipped kitchen (with Villa Soham).
- Pool 14m x 6m x 1.4m.
- Estate staff: Both villas share a team of staff, including: a villa manager; villa attendants; chef; gardener; engineer; security. Additional staff (eg babysitters, massage and beauty therapists) are available at additional charge.
- Dining: A suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; barbecue menu; off-menu requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- WiFi internet access; PABX room-to-room phone system; laptop on request.
- Entertainment: 48-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels in living room; 42-inch TV in the bedrooms; Sonos sound systems.
- For families: Villa Hamsa is well equipped for families with young children. Facilities include high chair; cot; pool toys. Other equipment can be hired on request (extra charges apply).
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies); private garden.
- Additional facilities: In-room safes; barbecue; back-up generator.
- Transport: One car and driver for 8 hours a day (excluding petrol). Cannot be used during arrival and departure days.
- Events: When rented with Villa Soham, weddings and events may be arranged for up to 40 seated guests or 60 guests standing.
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Hamsa