6 Bedrooms Villa Seminyak
Villa Lilibel located in the trendy Oberoi district, Villa Lilibel is fabulously positioned to enjoy the beach (300m away), world-class restaurants, bars and boutiques. With a setting in a private complex, peace and quiet is also assured.
The ancient sea temple of Petitenget is just down the road, as is the renowned Body Works spa. An eclectic range of eateries within easy walking distance include the funky Sea Circus café, retro-style Motel Mexicola, seaside Italian restaurant, La Lucciola, and Vin+ which includes the most extensive retail wine shop on the island.
Jl. Kayu Aya Oberoi No.14 B, Seminyak-Bali
- Beaches: (Seminyak Beach 2,1 km), (Legian Beach 2,6 km)
- Beach Clubs: (Potato Head Beach Club 1,9km )
- Restaurants : (Chai’ba street kitchen and bar 0,5 km), (Queen’s Tandoor 1,1 km), (Namaskar Thali In Bali Vegetarian Indian Restaurant 1,8 km),
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 9,6 km
- Gym: Equipped with treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical machine, dumbbells and training bench.
- Spa: In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Indoor living/dining room; media room; garden pavilion and covered outdoor lounge area and bar.
- Pool 16m x 4m. 0.8m-1.6m depth.
- For Families: Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; pool safety fence (charge applies) and wading area at end of pool.
- Staff: Villa manager; assistant manager; private chef and cook; butlers; night security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request for a small additional charge.
- Transport: Villa Lilibel’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask the villa manager to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Dining: A la carte menu includes Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment: Cable TV; DVD player; CD player; Sonos sound system; iPod dock; PlayStation 4; Bose speakers.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes.
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Lilibel