7 Bedrooms Villa Seseh
Mandalay Villas boast an unbeatable rural setting but are within a very easy (10 minute) drive of Canggu – Bali’s hottest and hippest haunt. The villas look across acres of rice fields, unchanged for centuries, and onwards towards the glinting Indian Ocean, just 3km away. A scenic stroll or short drive will bring you to the black sands of Seseh Beach and the iconic Tanah Lot Sea Temple. As well as the many new cafés, beach bars, restaurants and boutiques of Canggu, cosmopolitan Seminyak is just 13km from the villa. A car and driver is available to guests at a reasonable daily rate.
The villas are managed by an efficient team of staff who ensure that your every need is met. They work quietly and tirelessly in the background, never intrusive, keeping the villas in pristine condition. The chef is adept at local as well as western cuisines and can dish out delicious fare to please even the most finicky eaters.
Jl. Sahadewa I, Munggu, Mengwi-Bali
- Beaches: ( Seseh Beach 2,5 km), (Karang Cemagi Beach 2,8 km), (Taman Ahimsa Beach 2,7 km)
- Beach Clubs: (Atlas Beach Fest 8 km ) (Finns Beach Club 8,2 km), (Ku De Ta 12 km)
- Restaurants : (Hijau Cafe & Warung 100 m), (Warung el Passo 1,1 km), (Sandwichopedia 1,9 km)
- Cafe: (Cafe Java Pojok 150 m), (Warung Munggau 200 m)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 15 km
- Living/dining pavilion; home theatre room; indoor dining for 16; outdoor dining for 12.
- Pool 25m x 6m x 1.4m with integrated whirlpool.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef; villa attendants; security guards. Additional staff, including babysitters and masseuses, available on request (extra charges apply).
- Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod cables.
- For families: Villa Mandalay is well equipped for families and offers plenty of garden space for energetic youngsters, including a pitch and putt golf course. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; and board games.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies). The villa also has its own sauna.
- Transport: Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
- Wedding & Events: Events for up to 100 guests (sitting) and 250 guests (standing) can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes: six-tee ‘pitch and putt’ golf; sauna.
|Season||6 Bedrooms||7 Bedrooms|
|Peak||usd 890++||usd 990++|
|Shoulder||usd 1.190++||usd 1.260++|
|High||usd 1.540++||usd 1.540++|
|Peak||usd 1.950++||usd 1.950++|
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Mandalay