5 Bedrooms Villa Seseh
Nestled between rice fields and the Indian Ocean, Villa Maridadi is situated in the traditional village of Cemagi on Bali’s south-west coast. The black sandy shores and rocky outcrops are also home to the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus. Walk through the gate at the front of the garden and take a stroll along the beach, or cycle through the rice fields and experience the Balinese way of life; you are bound to witness a village ceremony or two as you explore.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe, an ice-cold beer and some incredible sunsets. And just down the road from Echo Beach, Canggu’s Jalan Batu Bolong is lined with exciting new places to eat, drink and shop.
Jl. Pantai Mengening, Cemagi, Mengwi-Bali
- Beaches: ( Seseh Beach 1 km), (Karang Cemagi Beach 150 m), (Mengening Beach 100 m)
- Beach Clubs: (Atlas Beach Fest 12 km ) (Finns Beach Club 12 km), (Ku De Ta 15 km)
- Restaurants : (Warung Fast Adhy 1,4 km), (Warung D’Kubu 2 km), (Warung Alus 2 km)
- Cafe: (Nudel Cafe 7,1 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 14 km
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion; games room; outdoor dining; lumbung balé; massage balé.
- Pool 18m x 5m. 1.2m-1.7m depth.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef; driver; housekeepers; gardeners; pool attendant; guards providing 24-hour security. Masseuse and babysitter on request.
- Dining: The villa offers a selection menu featuring a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- WiFi broadband internet access.
- Entertainment: Bose music system in living/dining and pool area; large flat-screen satellite TV with DVD and sound system in games room; snooker table; table tennis.
- For families: Villa Maridadi is a great family villa with plenty of kid-friendly facilities including trundle beds, baby cots, a high chair, pool toys, DVDs.
- Spa: In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Transport: Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
Wedding & EventsVilla Maridadi makes a spectacular event venue and celebrations for up to 30 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; 3 bicycles; back-up generator.
|Season||3 Bedrooms||5 Bedrooms|
|Low||usd 620++||usd 830++|
|Shoulder||usd 770++||usd 950++|
|High||usd 930++||usd 1.070++|
|Peak||usd 1.290++||usd 1.290++|
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Maridadi