3 Bedrooms Villa Seminyak
Villa Ramadewa sits securely within the prestigious Laksmana Villas in the heart of Seminyak’s Golden Triangle. A five-minute walk away is Pettitenget Beach, renowned for its spectacular surf breaks; the beach stretches for kilometres in either direction – southwards to the popular beaches of Seminyak, Legian and Kuta and northwards to Batubelig, Canggu and beyond. La Lucciola is only moments away, and Sarong and other much-lauded restaurants and bars are within easy walking distance. Villa guests are also well placed to enjoy the boutiques and spas of Seminyak without the need for transport.
The villa features three-bedroom Villa Ramadewa is a rhapsody of contemporary and traditional Balinese-style architecture set around a 15-metre pool. Its stunning interiors combine museum-quality antiques and artefacts with 21st century technology to create a villa designed for easy living and lavish entertainment. With a huge living pavilion, dining balé, sun deck, rooftop terrace, spa, home office and professional kitchen with a separate wine cellar, there’s space for six to spread out in supreme comfort.
Jl. Kayu Aya gang Astina Pura (The Laksmana Estate), Seminyak – Bali
- Nearby Beaches: (Petitenget Beach 450 m), (Seminyak Beach 2,2 km), (Double Six Beach 3,7 km), (Batubelig Beach 3,8 km)
- Nearby Beach Clubs: (Ku De Ta 600 m), (Potato Head Beachclub 1,1 km), (Finns Beach Club 7,2 km)
- Nearby Restaurants : (The Breeze at Samaya 250m), (La Luciola 400m), (Mrs Sippy Bali 700 m), (La Favela 1,7 km)
- Nearby Shops or Mall : (Seminyak Square 600 m), (Seminyak Village 650m), (Sunset Point 2,3 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 11,8 km
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms en- suite (1 with king-size and 2 with queen-size beds)
- Swimming Pool 15m x 5m x 1.25m depth with sun loungers by the pool
- Living and dining pavilion with table for eight; dining balé; poolside deck; rooftop sun terraces; study.
- Entertainment: TV; DVD players and library; centralised Bose/iMac music system with iPad control; iPods and docks in every room; books and magazines
- For families: a baby cot and high chair available
- Dining: Suggestion menu includes Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and children’s dishes and an excellent choice of cocktails and wines. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- High-speed WiFi internet; inter-room phone system for local and IDD calls (charged extra); Apple Mac computer, printer and fax.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef; cook; butlers (24-hour service); gardeners; maintenance and security.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; in-room safes; full back-up generator.
Inquiry Form for Villa Ramadewa