5 Bedrooms Villa Seseh
Villa Semarapura is located on Cemagi Beach, in full view of the sacred sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus rising from a rocky outcrop pounded by waves rolling in from the Indian Ocean. The beach of black volcanic sand is great for morning jogs and sunset strolls with far-reaching views towards the Bukit Peninsula, but strong currents render it unsuitable for swimming. The area is no more the quiet and sleepy village it once was. Within walking distance of Villa Semarapura are a handful of other luxury villas and along the roadside, you will find some local cocktail and food stands on the edge of the cliff with views of the ocean. These close by 11pm and are an interesting way to partake in local revelry.
A few kilometres away lies the pretty village of Cemagi, where guests can experience the traditional Balinese way of life including colourful Hindu ceremonies. Ten kilometres to the south are some of the island’s best surfing beaches (Echo Beach is renowned for its laid-back surfer vibe), while to the north is the famous Pura Tanah Lot. The villa’s 16-seater minibus and driver are available daily for guests who want to explore the island (extra charge applies).
Desa Cemagi,Br. Mengening, Mengwi Bading Seseh-Tanah Lot Bali
- Beaches: ( Seseh Beach 1 km), (Karang Cemagi Beach 100 m), (Mengening Beach 50 m)
- Beach Clubs: (Atlas Beach Fest 12 km ) (Finns Beach Club 12 km), (Ku De Ta 16 km)
- Restaurants : (Warung Fast Adhy 1,4 km), (Warung D’Kubu 2 km), (Warung Alus 2 km)
- Cafe: (Nudel Cafe 7,4 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 14 km
- Open-sided living room; poolside bar and lounge; media room with pool table; dining pavilion with table for 10; kitchen with breakfast bar; poolside dining deck with table for 10; sunset balé.
- Pool 20m x 6m. 0.6m-1.6m depth. Outdoor jacuzzi at master’s bedroom terrace.
- StaffVilla manager; private chef and cook; villa attendants; gardener; maintenance; security. Babysitters and spa therapists available on request (additional charge).
- Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menus. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- elephone landline; WiFi and mobile phone coverage. Computer, printer and fax available on request.
- Entertainment: 60-inch TV with surround-sound and multiple-zone central music system in media room; 26/40-inch satellite channel TVs in bedrooms; DVD players; Bose iPod docks.
- Events: Suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 80 people.
- Sports: Pool table; table tennis; tennis court (shared); volleyball; 2 bicycles.
- For families: Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; car seat; shallow section in the pool.
- Spa: Spa balé with two massage tables; professional therapists on call for treatments from a comprehensive spa menu.
- Transport: 16-seater minibus and driver are available for 8 consecutive hours at an extra cost (excludes petrol).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; in-room safes; full generator back-up.
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Semarapura