5 Bedrooms Villa The Bukit
Villa Soham is one of two luxury properties at Sohamsa Ocean Estate, part of an enclave of exclusive villas on the southernmost tip of the Bukit peninsula. This still unspoilt slice of Bali feels far from the bustle of better-known tourism hotspots yet is only half an hour from the airport and close to some of the island’s best known attractions – the iconic Uluwatu sea temple, for example, the seafood restaurants of Jimbaran Bay, and some world-famous surf breaks. The coastline here is blessed with enchanting sandy coves protected by soaring cliffs.
Sohamsa Ocean Estate lies at the edge of the Bukit peninsula, a limestone plateau on the delightfully unspoiled southernmost tip of Bali. It rests within an exclusive enclave of luxury villas that line the cliff high above the Indian Ocean
Complex Villa Karang Saujana, Lot 3, Desa Kutuh, Kecamatan Kuta Selatan-Bali
- Beaches: ( Green Bowl Beach 3,5 km), (Melasti Beach 7,1 km), (Pandawa Beach 2 km)
- Beach Clubs: (Sundays Beach Club 7,6 km), (White Rock Beach Club 7,3 km), (Cattamaran Beach Club 6,6 km)
- Tourist Attractive: (Pandawa Marine Park 3,9 km), (Uluwatu Temple 14 km), (New Kuta Golf 10 km)
- Restaurants & Cafe: (Pandawa Seaview 3,2 km), (Teba Cafe Pandawa 2,9 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 19 km
- Living and dining room; media room; alfresco dining terrace; open-sided pool pavilion; well equipped kitchen; gym and massage room with steam room and sauna.
- Pool 22m x 6m x 1.4m.
- Estate staff: Both villas share a team of staff, including a villa manager; villa attendants; chef; gardener; engineer; security. Additional staff (eg babysitters, massage and beauty therapists) are available at additional charge.
- Dining: A suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; barbecue menu; off-menu requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- WiFi internet access; PABX room-to-room phone system; laptop on request.
- Entertainment: 48-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player in media room; 42-inch TV in the bedrooms; Sonos sound system.
- For families: Villa Soham is well equipped for families with young children. Facilities include high chair; cot; pool toys. Other equipment can be hired on request (extra charges apply).
- Gym & spa: Gym with weights bench; in villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu carried out by professional beauty therapists in the massage room (extra cost applies); sauna and steam room; private gym garden.
- Additional facilities: In-room safes; barbecue; back-up generator.
- Transport: One car and driver for 8 hours a day (excluding petrol). Cannot be used during arrival and departure days.
- Events: When rented with Villa Hamsa, weddings and events may be arranged for up to 40 seated guests or 60 guests standing.
|Low season||USD 1.950 net|
|Shoulder season||USD 2.285 net|
|High season||USD 2.770 net|
|Peak season||USD 3.230 net|
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Soham