6 Bedrooms Villa Sanur
The Ylang Ylang rests in the quiet coastal village of Saba in an area collectively known as Ketewel within Bali’s eastern Gianyar Regency. This eastern coastal region is an exceptional part of the island – naturally beautiful, unspoilt and packed with cultural and scenic attractions. Saba is the quintessential Balinese village, distinctive with its stretches of emerald rice fields and coconut groves, dotted with a harmonious mix of unobtrusive expat residences and local dwellings.
The Ylang Ylang’s gardens stretch down to Saba Beach, with a reminder of Bali being a volcanic island, as its sands are shimmering black. The deserted stretch of beach offers unobstructed panoramas with stunning views across the Badung Strait and Nusa Penida, one of Bali’s smaller sister islands. And on a clear day, the silhouette of towering volcano, Mount Agung, is visible in the distance. Sunrises are a spectacular treat here, especially over Nusa Penida’s limestone cliffs.
Jl. Pantai Saba, Saba, Blahbatuh- Bali
- Beaches: (Keramasa Beach 2,4 km), (Gumicik Beach 4,8 km) (Saba Beach 0 m),
- Tourist Attractive: (Bali Safari & Marine Park 6,4 km), (Sukawati Art Market 6,1 km), (Hidden Canyon Beji Guwang 7 km)
- Restaurants & Cafe: (Warung Billy’s 69 Resto 1,1 km), (Warong Legong 3,1 km),(Aero Park Restaurant 3,2 km)
- Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 22 km
- Living Areas: Two-storey main pavilion with living–dining area; fully equipped kitchen; movie studio theatre; upper gallery with spa and massage deck plus meditation deck; 2 garden balés.
- Pool: Main pool: 16m x 5m. 1m-1.5m depth. 2 plunge pools: 3m x 3m.
- Staff: Full-time manager; senior housekeeper–butler; maintenance man–butler; chef; kitchen assistant; junior housekeeper; gardener; security guards. Additional staff (e.g. spa therapists and babysitters) available on request for an extra charge.
- Dining: Accomplished chef, experienced in fine dining and entertaining, with a wide repertoire of international and Asian dishes from healthy to decadent. A suggestion menu of western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout; computer and printer; complimentary local calls + in-house telephone system (room to room); IDD calls on request (extra cost).
- Entertainment: Satellite TVs and DVD players in master suites and theatre room; extensive DVD library; CD players in bedrooms and theatre room; iPod dock in bedrooms; board games; book library.
- Events Weddings and special events for up to 70 people standing (50 people sitting) can be arranged with prior notice.
- For families: Facilities include a baby cot, inflatable pool toys and a high-chair.
- Transportation: Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excludes petrol)
- Additional facilities: Secure parking for six cars; hairdryers and mini-safes in bedrooms; wine cooler; 3 coffee machines; customized bathroom toiletries; barbecue.
|Season||4 Bedrooms||6 Bedrooms|
|Low||usd 700++||usd 830++|
|Shoulder||usd 850++||usd 970++|
|High||usd 1.060++||usd 1.190++|
|Peak||usd 1.450++||usd 1.450++|
Rates are ++ per night subject 15.5% tax & service charge
Capacity inclusive in rate 2 person per room
Rate inclusions :
- Welcome drink, Wifi
- Exclusive use of whole villa & listed facilities
- Complimentary Airport pick up service - minimum stay 4 nights
Low: 30Jan-31Mar / 17-20Apr / 24-27Apr /2May-8Jun /22Oct-14 Dec
Shoulder: 1-6 Apr / 11-16 Apr/ 21-23 Apr / 28Apr-1May / 9-22 Jun/ 27Aug-21Oct
High: 7-10Apr / 23Jun-26 Aug /15-25 Dec
Peak:26Dec – 5Jan 2024
Low & Shoulder season: 2 nights
High season : 4 nights
Peak season : 5 nights
Early Bird (book 120+ days in advance): 5-15% off
Long Stay (book 10+ nights): 5-10% off
Last minutes (book less than 21 days) : 10-15% off
Inquiry Form for Villa Ylang Ylang